K, 6th, & 9th Graders: Need a physical and required immunizations in order to enroll.
Middle School & High School: Schedules cannot be picked up until physicals with updated immunizations are turned into the school.
Freshmen Physical Forms - All first year freshmen must have a completed physical form to register for the 2016-2017 school year. Students that do not have their physical form will not be allowed to pick up their school schedules.
- Freshmen: 9th grade physical and proof of 2 varicella vaccines. Proof of Tdap.
- Sophomores: Varicella - proof of 2 varicella vaccines
- Juniors: Varicella - proof of 2 varicella vaccines
- Seniors: Proof of one meningococcal vaccine after 16th birthday.
- All High School Students EXCEPT Seniors: Proof of 2 varicella (chickenpox) vaccines.
- All new students to the state of Illinois needs an Illinois school physical
Meningoccal Conjugate Vaccine
Students entering 6th or 12th grade
6th Graders: 1 dose of MCV4 at school entry.
12th Graders: 2 doses of MCV4 at school entry; 2nd dose must be administered on or after 16th birthday.
Minimum Intervals Allowed Between Doses and Other Options for Proof of Immunity
The 1st dose received on or after the 11th birthday, and the 2nd dose received, on or after the 16th birthday, at least eight weeks after the 1st dose. If the 1st dose is received at 16 years of age or older, only 1 dose is required.